Molecular diagnostics for your routine
GeneProof a.s. is a biotechnological company operating in the field of molecular in vitro diagnostics of serious infectious and genetic diseases.
The goal of our company is to meet customer needs in the field of routine molecular microbiological, genetic, oncogenetic and prenatal diagnostics based on the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) method. The company is engaged in the development, manufacturing and distribution of high-quality affordable products which are user-friendly and technologically advanced. We offer the solution for all types of diagnostic laboratories that examine clinical samples using molecular-biology methods. We enable each laboratory to start working with these methods or switch from one device platform to another
depending on the needs and level of the particular laboratory.
GeneProof a.s. is EN ISO 13485:2012 and EN ISO 9001:2009 certified. The subject of the certification is design, development, manufacturing and sales of in vitro diagnostic medical agents.
The Company has been audited for CE IVD products by the NB1023 Notified Body according to the Council and European Parliament Directive 98/79/EC on in vitro diagnostic medical agents.
Products supplied under the GeneProof brand are characterized by high-quality, which is continually tested by QCMD and INSTAND e. V. External Quality Assessment Panels, user-friendly handling and high professional level of our personnel. We are always ready to provide our expert knowledge and experience not only to the users of GeneProof products. Individual approach to our customers and the high level of customer service are our priorities.
The focus of GeneProof on product quality and end-users makes our products an unmatched economical solution for small, medium and large laboratories.
Advantages of GeneProof PCR kits
1. Efficient isolation of nucleic acids
- Due to the special column design the isolation kit provides simple, efficient and very quick nucleic acid isolation from clinical materials without any contamination by foreign microbial DNA or RNA
2. Isolation efficiency control
- Kits designed for microorganism DNA detection in ISEX version provide efficient sample quality control, nucleic acid extraction efficiency control and control of the progress and inhibition of the PCR reaction
- In case of virus RNA detection we use the natural presence of the human gene mRNA encoding GAPDH in serum and plasma
3. Ready to use MasterMix
- The MasterMix contains all the necessary components for PCR amplification
Easy-to-use concepts save both time and need for qualified personnel
- Unique combination of reaction components ensures unusually high kit stability
Low risk of contamination
- The reaction includes a system minimizing contamination risk by the amplification product
- "Hot-start" technology minimizes non-specific reactions and provides for maximum sensitivity
- The kits contain Internal Standard
- Correct reaction course control
- High result uniformity/easy interpretation
4. GeneProof PCR kits are validated for a wide range of real-time devices from various manufacturers
- croBEE Real-Time PCR System
- Applied Biosystems 7300 / 7500 Real-Time PCR System
- AriaMx Real-Time PCR System
- CFX Connect™ / CFX96™/ Dx Real-Time PCR Detection System
- DTlite Real-Time PCR System
- LightCycler® 2.0 / 480
- LineGene 9600 / 9600 Plus
- Rotor-Gene 3000 / 6000 / Q
- SLAN® Real-Time PCR System
- StepOneTM Real-Time PCR System
5. High result quality
- The kits are CE IVD certified
- The kits are regularly tested by External Quality Assessment Panels (QCMD, INSTAND e.V.)
6. Unique customer care
- Expertise of our specialists
- Helpful and reliable dealing with problems on the site, by phone or by e-mail