Advantages of GeneProof PCR Kits
Single Tube Ready-to-Use Master Mix
- It allows you to have all components for a PCR reaction ready in one tube.
- It simplifies your workflow and eliminates mistakes. You can easily start your PCR analysis without mixing the Master Mix components together.
Universal PCR Profile
- From one sample, you perform one extraction and in one run you can get many results (number of pathogens). E.g.: from one sample you can run one PCR of Cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr Virus, HSV 1/2 and others at the same time.
- All the GeneProof Kits in one diagnostic group have the same PCR Profile.
- It means that Ready-to-Use Master Mix contains components that prevent from contaminants during the whole diagnostic process.
- The kit is able to work properly event though it has been a bit contaminated by amplification products.
- The contents of the Ready-to-Use Master Mix clean the sample of amplicon contaminants.
CE IVD Certification
- CE IVD certification brings safety and performance and declares a quality of a manufacturer's product. An independent authority confirms that parameters measured and declared by manufacturer are correct, thereby confirming the product quality.
- All the CE IVD GeneProof Kits are getting ready for the new IVDR.
Dual Target Detection
- Dual Target Detection ensures correct pathogen detection by searching on 2 parts of DNA/RNA.
- Kits with Dual Target Detection are very sensitive and eliminates the risk of the pathogens mutations as well.
Tracebility with WHO Standards
- Internationally accepted standards for calibration of our own working 'gold standards' for testing.
- Compliance with WHO Standards ensures that the results of PCR test will be fully comparable and repeatable over longer period of time.
Wide Range Portfolio
- GeneProof offers more than 40 PCR Kits for molecular diagnostics. The portfolio contains advanced diagnostics which can run together thanks to the Universal PCR Profile.
- GeneProof has many diagnostic groups of PCR Kits, extractors and cyclers.
- The Universal PCR Profile simplifies the laboratory workflow.
- GeneProof regularly participates in External Quality Assessment panels such QCMD and Instand e.V.
- Third independent party evaluates the performace of GeneProof kits and compares it to direct competitors who applied for the panel as well.
- QCMD and Instand e.V. are one of the harshest evaluations for our kits. GeneProof PCR Kits successfully pass the tests belonging to the top kits on the market.