Advantages of GeneProof PCR Kits
- Single tube Ready-to-Use Master Mix contains all components for PCR amplification in one tube.
- This concept simplifies your workflow and eliminates mistakes. You can easily start your PCR analysis without mixing the Master Mix components together.
SIMPLE LABORATORY WORKFLOW
- GeneProof PCR kits are easily combinable with each other in one workflow thanks to the same PCR Profile and Universal Internal Control
- From one sample, you perform one extraction and in one run you can get many results (number of pathogens).
- Our Master Mixes contain Uracil-DNA glycosylase (UNG) and dUTPs eliminating carryover contamination
CE IVD CERTIFICATION
- CE IVD certification brings safety and performance and declares a quality of a manufacturer's product. An independent authority confirms that parameters measured and declared by manufacturer are correct, thereby confirming the product quality.
- All the CE IVD GeneProof Kits are getting ready for the new IVDR.
DUAL TARGET DETECTION
- Dual Target Detection ensures correct pathogen detection by searching on 2 parts of DNA/RNA.
- Kits with Dual Target Detection are very sensitive and eliminates the risk of the pathogens mutations as well.
TRACEABILITY TO W.H.O. STANDARDS
- WHO Standards are internationally accepted standards for calibration of PCR kits.
- Compliance with WHO Standards ensures that the results of PCR test will be fully comparable and repeatable over longer period of time.
QUALITY VERIFICATION ON EQA PANELS
- GeneProof kits regularly participate in External Quality Assessment panels such QCMD and Instand e.V.
- Third independent party evaluates the performace of GeneProof kits and compares it to direct competitors who applied for the panel as well.
- QCMD and Instand e.V. are one of the harshest evaluations for our kits. GeneProof PCR Kits successfully pass the tests belonging to the top kits on the market.