Benefits of GeneProof PCR kits
- One workflow allows combining PCR kits from different diagnostic groups in a single run using Universal PCR Profile.
- Universal PCR Profile enables simultaneous detection of multiple parameters in one run, even DNA and RNA pathogens at the same time.
- Automated Universal Extraction allows the simultaneous extraction of DNA/RNA from a wide range of biological materials using just one universal process - one universal cartridge.
- Therefore, from many sample types, extract DNA/RNA using One Universal Extraction, combine multiple assays thanks to One Universal PCR Profile, and get many results in a single run!
SIMPLIFICATION AND UNIVERSALITY
- Universal Internal Control is another step how to simplify the lab workflow, especially when multiple assays are combined in a single run.
- Use just one Universal Internal Control at the beginning of the process instead of adding multiple specific Internal Controls and achieve the best efficiency.
- All our PCR kits have simple kit content including ready-to-use reagents – Ready-to-Use Master Mix, Internal Control and Positive Control or Calibrators.
- Ready-to-Use Master Mix contains all components for PCR amplification in one tube. This concept simplifies your workflow and eliminates mistakes. You can easily start your PCR analysis without preparing the Master Mix solution. No additional steps, no additional pipetting is needed!
WIDE RANGE OF VERIFIED SPECIMENS AND INSTRUMENTS
- GeneProof focus on the validation of a wide range of specimen types which ensures the wide use of our kits for diagnostic purposes and flexibility.
- GeneProof can also offer a broad spectrum of verified PCR thermocyclers with our kits so our customers can start using our products right away.
CE IVD CERTIFICATION
DUAL TARGET DETECTION
- Dual Target Detection ensures correct pathogen identification and high sensitivity by detecting two independent gene regions of DNA/RNA simultaneously.
TRACEABILITY TO W.H.O. STANDARDS
- WHO Standards are internationally accepted standards for quantitative PCR.
- Compliance with WHO Standards ensures that the results of PCR tests will be fully comparable and repeatable over a longer period of time.
QUALITY VERIFICATION WITH EQA PANELS
GeneProof kits regularly participate in External Quality Assessment panels such QCMD and Instand e.V.
- Thanks to EQA programmes, we can prove the performance and quality of our products, constantly observe our products and innovate them based on results and lastly compare them with our direct competitors on the diagnostics market.
- QCMD and Instand e.V. are currently one of the harshest evaluations. GeneProof PCR Kits successfully pass the programmes every year belonging to the top kits on the market.